Surfaced by Chad Nelson

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Hey guys I was just wondering how long did it take for some of you to recieve the dvd. I got standard shipping 5-8 days. I ordered it on the 8th of Feb. and haven't gotten it yet and today's the 24th! I don't understand? E-mailed dan and dave and haven't gotten a response. I went to support and it says the longest is 9 buisness days and it has been longer. I got stuff from E faster than that and their usually the slowest. I live on the East Coast so anybody could let me know how long their's took it would be appreciated(before I call the post office) Oh can I track the dvd with the id number from my confirmation e-mail? THANKS!!!!!!!!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
it took one month for the trilogy to arrive at my home(mexico) I live at the border, and ellusionist things usually come like in 10 business days...If you live in the east coast and if you chosed normal shipping it could take like 20 days I suppose..be patient, and if their customer support doesnt answer back, well that's because it is only dan or dave responding so Im sure they are quite busy... you will enjoy the dvd, Im sure.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results