Surfaced Question

I would like to know before purchasing Surfaced what are some of the extra applications given on the DVD by Chad's friends? Also, what do some of Chad's own sleights do? Thanks in advance.

Happy Days,
TheCardMagician

May 6, 2008
Egypt
I didn't really understand what you mean, but he teaches the clipshift and lots of things you can do with the move, really nice DVD , but the move is HARD

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I didn't really understand what you mean, but he teaches the clipshift and lots of things you can do with the move, really nice DVD , but the move is HARD

He means the "Friends" thing on the "more" section on the DVD.
It teaches some other ways to do the clipshift as a color change or a bit more misdirection to use the CS as control. There are also additional effects on it based on the CS.

Not sure what you mean by what Chad's own sleights do... I guess they do tricks?

Sorry for not being clear... What I mean is are there any applications for the sleights Chad created for the tricks... Sorry if thanks not clear. I had a long day.:)

The tricks he teaches use sleights from other magicians as well as the Clipshift and 26 shift. But, they are easily applicable into other routines but, they are not Chad's sleights, simply others which he uses in the effects in conjunction with the Clipshift. I believe that is what your asking.

And for further information the Clipshift is explained in great detail in numerous ways, as a Colour Change, Control Vanish and a method for palming. There's many different ways to utilize it taught on the DVD.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results