Surge by Patrick Kun

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Here is a review of Surge by Patrick Kun. I hadn't intended on spending money any time soon, but when I saw this, I decided to buy it. It was worth it.

[size=+1]Surge[/size]-[size=+1]Patrick Kun[/size]

[size=+1]Quality[/size]: Rocks. It's the exact same quality as the preview for the download. Very nice.

[size=+1]Teaching[/size]: The teaching is very good. The download is only eight minutes, but it's well taught. You should have no questions or issues with the effect.

[size=+1]Method[/size]: Is phenomenal. Very nice and very easy. Totally impromptu and a great convincer is also taught. The angles are good, although you cannot have people at the direct sides or behind you, as it says on the advertisement page.

[size=+1]Overall[/size]: The price is ten bucks, so if your not sure if it's an effect that will fit your style, you may want to hold off. However, I do think it's worth the price, as what you get is a 100% impromptu, super easy (thought it will take practice), hard hitting effect. This may sound weird, but you can't do it with a borrowed deck. You will have to use your own deck, even though it is totally impromptu.
If you think you'll use it and it will fit you, I highly highly recommend it.

You can buy it here.

Jan 11, 2011
I just got surge too. Awesome effect, but I think the download should be longer. I do have some very slight questions and yeah. Great effect Patrick. Ure from Thailand right? Singaporean here.

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
A lot like Calen Morelli popped up and blew me away Patrick is doing the same thing. His card magic is some of the most eye popping stuff I've seen in a while. I personally can't wait to see what he does next.

l u k e

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results