Surge By Patrick Kun

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Hey Guys! Here's a neat effect Surge, a really fun and easy rising card!!

Surge
By
Patrick Kun

Price? $10

Where at? http://www.vanishingincmagic.com
http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/surge/

What They Say: Surge: A New Breakthrough in the Impromptu Card Rise

When you look at the video for this sleight, what do you see? We see a card rise that looks, well, perfect. No telltale signs, a slow and eerie rise, and a handling that would suggest (to us) some kind of clever gaff.

We are so pleased to tell you that this rise uses NO GAFFS. It is COMPLETELY impromptu, and can be done with any deck of cards you might buy. It does not alter or destroy the pack in any way, and you can even perform it with many borrowed packs.

What about the angles? The angles are as good as any card rise--nobody can be behind you, but the method allows for spectators near the sides.

And difficulty? This was the clincher for us. As amazing as it looks, it is something you can pick up instantly.

So for ten dollars, we offer you a slick, professional tutorial that will teach you a trick you can do anytime, anywhere, with any deck—and a trick strong enough to close even a formal performance.

That's real value for your time. That's Vanishing Inc Magic.

Thoughts! Well, personally i think this is really quite cool, I absolutely love the simplicity of the method and i love the convincer. It really does take the rising card a step up which is great! Everything is exactly as shown and thats just how clean it looks. The angles are quite good, especially for an impromptu rising card.
Patrick also has no trouble teaching the effect either, the explanation is swift and simple but everything is gone over. I have gone and tried this out and its great to just be able to give it all out the card rises then just hand it all out for examination.

Teaching: As said when i did the 'thoughts' section, Patrick teaches the routine very well clear and all in around 8 minutes, Its really just easy!

Quality:Exactly the same as the Trailer, so this all good here.

Well thats it really not much needs to be said, its visual and simple along with some great convincers this is great for $10. If you think you will use it pick it upim sure you wont be dissapointed!

Tom

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hey Guys! Here's a neat effect Surge, a really fun and easy rising card!!

Surge
By
Patrick Kun

Price? $10

Where at? http://www.vanishingincmagic.com
http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/surge/

What They Say: Surge: A New Breakthrough in the Impromptu Card Rise

When you look at the video for this sleight, what do you see? We see a card rise that looks, well, perfect. No telltale signs, a slow and eerie rise, and a handling that would suggest (to us) some kind of clever gaff.

We are so pleased to tell you that this rise uses NO GAFFS. It is COMPLETELY impromptu, and can be done with any deck of cards you might buy. It does not alter or destroy the pack in any way, and you can even perform it with many borrowed packs.

What about the angles? The angles are as good as any card rise--nobody can be behind you, but the method allows for spectators near the sides.

And difficulty? This was the clincher for us. As amazing as it looks, it is something you can pick up instantly.

So for ten dollars, we offer you a slick, professional tutorial that will teach you a trick you can do anytime, anywhere, with any deck—and a trick strong enough to close even a formal performance.

That's real value for your time. That's Vanishing Inc Magic.

Thoughts! Well, personally i think this is really quite cool, I absolutely love the simplicity of the method and i love the convincer. It really does take the rising card a step up which is great! Everything is exactly as shown and thats just how clean it looks. The angles are quite good, especially for an impromptu rising card.
Patrick also has no trouble teaching the effect either, the explanation is swift and simple but everything is gone over. I have gone and tried this out and its great to just be able to give it all out the card rises then just hand it all out for examination.

Teaching: As said when i did the 'thoughts' section, Patrick teaches the routine very well clear and all in around 8 minutes, Its really just easy!

Quality:Exactly the same as the Trailer, so this all good here.

Well thats it really not much needs to be said, its visual and simple along with some great convincers this is great for $10. If you think you will use it pick it upim sure you wont be dissapointed!

Tom

i bought it , it's a good and easy one

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results