Swe control

Jul 14, 2008
Did you learn from the Erdnase "Diagonal Palm Shift" because it looks similar, after all, you are controlling the card to the bottom. Correct me if I am wrong.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Nice move, but you'd have to use misdirection. Looking at it executed like that, it looks like your putting the card on the bottom, because the left hand motions aren't justified otherwise.

SIX

Sep 11, 2007
NYC
Hey guys, I call it the SWE Control because is exactly based off of the Diagnol Palm Shift. I used the DPS and some times just loaded it to the bottom, so I cut out the palm and have a great squaring action added to load it to the bottom.

The Left hand action is a little much, as its basically the DPS but under squaring the cards it, so Im avoiding the palm and just continuing it to the bottom. Im still working on it, so once it is all perfect I will reshoot :) Ive been playing woth this for a year on and off, but am now really breaking the move down and adding touches.

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
it looks like orbit control by Chris Brown, but you control the card to the bottom of the deck.

Nice move, I like it and the moment is not very suspicious to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results