Symphony trailer music

Mar 13, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi guys,

I've been looking around the forums for this, and I can't seem to find anything, so here goes :)

The music in the trailer for DG's Symphony from Dana Hocking. Does anyone know the title of this piece? And perhaps if it's available anywhere?

Thanks.

Kind regards Kristian

May 3, 2008
In the crediting portion of the DVD, it says that the title soundtrack was from Wes Craun. I Googles his name and unfortuantely, I have no idea who that is.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
As far as my knowledge goes, I remember reading this in Genii, in which Wayne himself is interviewed and discusses that he and Dana have since both left T11 for there own personal reasons and respect that decision. (btw I jus recieved the signed copy of Genii by Wayne yesterday, there in limited numbers so get yours while it lasts :D)

Jul 21, 2008
Finland
If you have watched Wayne Houchins daily updates you know that a while ago Danny was making music with Dana for a secret project.

Don't know was it this or even the DG projects...

Jan 13, 2008
From the credits of Symphony:

Title Soundtrack
Wes Craun

Background Music By
Dana Hocking

:)

Jan 13, 2008
I stand corrected :p
To be fair, it's entirely possible that it's just stock music that they use, or music that they've saved up over time and just used now. This would explain the title soundtrack (and thus, the teaser; arguably the most important piece of music) being the work of someone else. :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The title soundtrack to Symphony was done by the very talented Wes Craun (Condition); it was composed entirely from scratch specifically for this project. One of my favorite tracks from any vid we've done - sick.

Background music throughout the Symphony DVD was the work of Dana Hocking.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
The title soundtrack to Symphony was done by the very talented Wes Craun (Condition); it was composed entirely from scratch specifically for this project. One of my favorite tracks from any vid we've done - sick.

Background music throughout the Symphony DVD was the work of Dana Hocking.

Will it ever get released?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results