Symphony trailer music

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KristianT, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Hi guys,

I've been looking around the forums for this, and I can't seem to find anything, so here goes :)

The music in the trailer for DG's Symphony from Dana Hocking. Does anyone know the title of this piece? And perhaps if it's available anywhere?

Thanks.

Kind regards Kristian

2. In the crediting portion of the DVD, it says that the title soundtrack was from Wes Craun. I Googles his name and unfortuantely, I have no idea who that is.

3. I was also very impressed with the music. I've had the song in my head for two days now.

4. Dana doesn't do the Theory 11 music anymore, as far as I know.

5. As far as my knowledge goes, I remember reading this in Genii, in which Wayne himself is interviewed and discusses that he and Dana have since both left T11 for there own personal reasons and respect that decision. (btw I jus recieved the signed copy of Genii by Wayne yesterday, there in limited numbers so get yours while it lasts :D)

6. If you have watched Wayne Houchins daily updates you know that a while ago Danny was making music with Dana for a secret project.

Don't know was it this or even the DG projects...

7. Welp, They already said it wasn't... Sooooo, I am guessing it's not by Dana lol

8. From the credits of Symphony:

Title Soundtrack
    Wes Craun

Background Music By
    Dana Hocking

:)

9. I stand corrected :p

10. To be fair, it's entirely possible that it's just stock music that they use, or music that they've saved up over time and just used now. This would explain the title soundtrack (and thus, the teaser; arguably the most important piece of music) being the work of someone else. :)

11. The title soundtrack to Symphony was done by the very talented Wes Craun (Condition); it was composed entirely from scratch specifically for this project. One of my favorite tracks from any vid we've done - sick.

Background music throughout the Symphony DVD was the work of Dana Hocking.

12. Will it ever get released?