T11 Bicycle Guardians + other products feedback and review

(Speechless)

Still Speechless)

Ok i love them i could NOT talk because they are so amazing that what caused the speechlessness (if thats even a word. )
And i wanted to know what everyone else though of them,
I got the 6 pack bundle and they are amazing, everyone let me know what you think and feel free to leave comment about any other of the products im interested in distortion and panic
Yes im a card guy and i was thinkin bout gettin those two tricks everyone let me know what u think
Thanks,
Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
I JUST finished watching my copy of Distortion...it looks great. I would highly recommend buying it. But, if you do, you HAVE to have a Blue Back Standard Bicycle deck, as the gimmick is a blue back.

-|P54

Aug 31, 2007
Yes, just regular Bicycle decks. Also, you need to pay attention to Wayne's advice on how to take care of the gimmick, as it will break very easily if you don't. :(

-P54

Aug 30, 2007
The gimmicks are constructed very well, but they are handmade and do require that you aren't unnecessarily rough with them. If you take the advice that Houchin offers on the DVD, you shouldn't have any problem at all (if you do, contact customer service and they'll take care of you). To give you an idea, Wayne used the same gimmick throughout the entire DVD shoot. Actually, he's still using it.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I should be getting my Distortion and Guardians either tomorrow or saturday.. im so excited!!!!!! Dana, I'm not sure if Wayne covers this in the DVD, but do you have any suggestions on how to store the gimmick when its not in use, either at home or in your pocket or backpack when performing street?
dM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results