T11 Books?

Feb 18, 2011
Under your bed
Hey guys,

Why don't T11 sell books.. like Erdnase, or Card College.

I think it would be a great idea, because say I wanted to purchase Card College, and needed some new Guardians, I would get the cards from here, and have to go to Amazon, and get some sh*tty old copy of Card College (great book).

Getting two different shippings is such a hassle,, I don't know about you guys, but I rather get just one package...

What do you think about this??

Dec 26, 2009
Hey guys,

Why don't T11 sell books.. like Erdnase, or Card College.

I think it would be a great idea, because say I wanted to purchase Card College, and needed some new Guardians, I would get the cards from here, and have to go to Amazon, and get some sh*tty old copy of Card College (great book).

Getting two different shippings is such a hassle,, I don't know about you guys, but I rather get just one package...

What do you think about this??

I'm sure there is a reason why theory11 doesn't sell books and gaffed decks and other magic shop type merch. And if I had to guess it's because theory11 isn't a magic shop or they mmay not want the hassle of ordering the stuff from another company to sell on here.

If you don't want the double shipping just order the books from penguin. They have free priorty shipping over 25 bucks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results