t11.bulletin - Chris Kenner iPhone App - RELEASED!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Over the past few days, Chris Kenner and I have been in touch with Phil Schiller, Senior Vice President of Apple, regarding CK's original iPhone app. It's a magic trick - and it's the best I've seen developed for the iPhone or iPod Touch yet. We've worked on it behind the scenes for quite some time. It was developed by Richard Zadorozny, and has been tested on the iPhones of some of the top names in this industry.

As many of you know, we've been waiting over a month for approval. The story was picked up yesterday by the Wall Street Journal, AppleInsider, TUAW, and iLounge following iTrick's story on our delays earlier this past week.

Tonight, we announce here for the first time that following discussions today with Phil Schiller and Phil Shoemaker at Apple - we have been granted special permission and approval by Apple.

NOW AVAILABLE :: Buy It Now in the App Store

D

Deleted member 2755

YES!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!

-Doug

May 3, 2008
THANKS YOU! I've been waiting forever for this. That announcement was way better than some 1-on-1...although it would still be nice.

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
AWESOME news! Can't wait to finally see it on display -- hope you all like it! It's been a blast to show around to my friends and random people on the street and in the bars. It works VERY well, and nobody catches on how it's done.

Chris -- thanks a million for letting me develop your great idea for you!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
As a VERY important side note, the app will be introduced into the app store at a price way lower than we were originally planning - $2.99. For a trick you can do ANYTIME, anywhere, to anyone - that has fooled some of the biggest names in magic - that is a certified bargain.

It is NOW live and available in the app store! Check it out here.

D

Deleted member 2755

Looks awesome. :) Glad to finally see a release! :D

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Instead of being the hacker douche that I am, I actually bought this app and Im extremly impressed. Best magic app avalible, bar none. Its devious, yet easy. You can tell the effort put into this.

I sent in a review for the product page too.

EDIT- I may of spoke too soon. If your specators are looking closely, and are knowlagable, it might be tough to pull this off with an Ipod Touch.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Instead of being the hacker douche that I am, I actually bought this app and Im extremly impressed. Best magic app avalible, bar none. Its devious, yet easy. You can tell the effort put into this.

I sent in a review for the product page too.

EDIT- I may of spoke too soon. If your specators are looking closely, and are knowlagable, it might be tough to pull this off with an Ipod Touch.

We street tested the app to the Nth degree, and there is VERY slim chance your spectators will ever be able to figure it out.

In fact, I don't think I've ever had a spectator guess anything close to the right method - and I've performed this literally hundreds of times. Oftentimes, for magicians - smart, smart magicians.

Have fun with it!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I just bought it, and I really like it! It was a combination of two ideas that I had as to how it would work... very, very clever, and very, very well designed and put together! I love it so far, and I'll be sure to post a review once I show it off a few times!

Sep 1, 2007
Im just saying if someone knows the specifications of an Ipod Touch they will notice something thats not supposed to be there.

May 3, 2008
Im just saying if someone knows the specifications of an Ipod Touch they will notice something thats not supposed to be there.

I just bought this. I really like it. Just don't worry about it. You perform the secret before they even know the trick starts. They won't want to inspect the screen or anything

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results