t11.bulletin - CRUSH by Eric Ross / full preview video

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
It's been 5 months in the making. It's been years in the creative process. And tonight, you can see it with your own eyes for the first time.

You focus your attention. You stare with intent and precision. And suddenly, and slowly, the bottle begins to crush. They hear it. They feel it. It happens without warning, entirely under your control.

The DVD teaches TWO complete methods, one of which requiring NO gimmicks of any kind. Perform it with a borrowed bottle. A Pepsi bottle. A water bottle. Any bottle.

Hold the bottle in your hands. Put the bottle in your spectator's hands. Put the bottle on the table. The choice is yours. It CRUSHES.

Watch the preview now at the link below. In 48 hours, it will be released. Check back here this Wednesday, April 21st at 11:00pm EST for the worldwide release.

+ WATCH the Full Preview
+ READ Complete Details + Countdown

UPDATE : CRUSH has been released! See full details here.

May 3, 2008
I saw a few of my friends from school in this video! One of them told me about this magician they saw in Times Square a few months ago; it must have been you guys. :) This looks amazing.

Jun 1, 2009
Looks almost too good to be true, thanks goodness it isn't :D
I'll probably pick it up once I get money to burn, for now, I'll just have to wait.

Jacob

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
hey guys, this looks great. Though, i haven't seen it anywhere so i'm just gonna ask it.

How much is this thing gonna cost?

We didn't want to undervalue the effect. You're getting a gimmick, two brilliant methods, and an effect that is a reputation marker.

But we didn't want to make it too out of reach, either. So we did a bit of an informal poll of our core team, and every single person thought that $34.95 was more than a fair price. It's worth WAY more.

So we priced it at $29.95.

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
We didn't want to undervalue the effect. You're getting a gimmick, two brilliant methods, and an effect that is a reputation marker.

But we didn't want to make it too out of reach, either. So we did a bit of an informal poll of our core team, and every single person thought that $34.95 was more than a fair price. It's worth WAY more.

that deserves a big fat smiley face

No download?

J.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 27, 2010
1.- Can we use this principle for other stuff as well?
2.- I hope we dont have all this youtube magicians revealing the effect :mad:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results