t11.bulletin - Genesis v2 :: First Glimpse Posted!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
About two years ago, we set out on an adventure with Andrei Jikh with very ambitious goals. The task was to produce Andrei's premiere DVD set, his debut collection of original moves across all spectrums of cardistry. Realizing how monumental that undertaking would be, we split the contents into three volumes. The first volume alone was 3.5 hours, encompassing 30 moves all taught in a natural, detailed, approachable manner.

We're excited now to show you a glimpse of Genesis v2 - the second volume in the series. Like the first, this was a difficult project for us to complete, requiring explanation of moves more complicated than the first and even new music composed from scratch for each presentation within it. I'm pleased to report that Genesis v2 is now very close to completion, and tonight at 11:00pm EST we will unveil the first of many excerpts. It's been a long road to bring this project to fruition, and we're excited to show you a small glimpse of that tonight.

UPDATE :: First glimpse has been posted! Watch it now!

Nov 27, 2010
Wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its about time

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Finally I'm allowed to show glimpses from G2! This project was a massive undertaking and I have put my heart and soul into making it - hopefully it shows. There is one word to describe Genesis - ridiculous (that includes our decision to actually do this project).

Very excited!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Who's Andrei Jikh and what is Genesis, are they a small bear and a puma?

I believe an Andrei Jikh is a type of old, old wooden ship. A Spanish vessel. That sailed in the great Mediterranean sea right outside northeastern Alaska. Yes, I'm pretty sure that is what it is.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I believe an Andrei Jikh is a type of old, old wooden ship. A Spanish vessel. That sailed in the great Mediterranean sea right outside northeastern Alaska. Yes, I'm pretty sure that is what it is.

Isn't that one of the ships columbus discovered canada with?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results