t11.bulletin - SMOKE&MIRRORS v4 : Now Available

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
After over SIX months of production, we are proud to unveil the latest edition of Dan and Dave Buck's acclaimed SMOKE&MIRRORS playing cards.

The fourth edition SMOKE&MIRRORS feature an elegant, simplified back design and unique (never before been done) metallic ink. Dressed to impress with a dark green shimmer - no longer just black and white. Two become one.

Illustrated by renowned artist Si Scott, the new design is modern, refined, and streamlined. The feel and finish was applauded by industry professionals like David Blaine, Derek Delgaudio, and Chris Kenner. Durable and smooth, they handle perfectly right out of the box.

View the design revisions along with the official preview video HERE - and order your deck before they're all gone!

SOLD OUT! The first run of these sold out in less than 15 minutes tonight. A new supply of decks is en route to our warehouse now and will be released NEXT Monday at 11:00pm EST.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
After over SIX months of production, we are proud to unveil the latest edition of Dan and Dave Buck's acclaimed SMOKE&MIRRORS playing cards.

The fourth edition SMOKE&MIRRORS feature an elegant, simplified back design and unique (never before been done) metallic ink. Dressed to impress with a dark green shimmer - no longer just black and white. Two become one.

Illustrated by renowned artist Si Scott, the new design is modern, refined, and streamlined. The feel and finish was applauded by industry professionals like David Blaine, Derek Delgaudio, and Chris Kenner. Durable and smooth, they handle perfectly right out of the box.

View the design revisions along with the official preview video HERE - and order your deck before they're all gone!

DAMN, those decks are.......(speechless).

Can't wait to get money to pick up a deck!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
If these were in blue I would be ordering a brick right now, but I simply cannot stand "green"...ha ha. Oh well. Maybe on the next run.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I would order off of Dan and Daves site (cause they take paypal) but that silly pop up "abort mission" keeps coming. There site always does that to me...Oh well.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
SOLD OUT! The first run of these sold out in less than 15 minutes tonight. A new supply of decks is en route to our warehouse now and will be released NEXT Monday at 11:00pm EST. Wowza!

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
SOLD OUT! The first run of these sold out in less than 15 minutes tonight. A new supply of decks is en route to our warehouse now and will be released NEXT Monday at 11:00pm EST. Wowza!

WOW! Now that is amazing. How many decks did you have for sale today??

Jan 13, 2008
Will they be the same in every way, or will the box be marked differently?

Also, how many runs are planned? Is this going to be the "unlimited" edition of the S&Ms (as in the same way Guardians and such will "never run out" (I use the phrase loosely))?

May 3, 2008
I believe I won a deck in one of the Saturday Night Contests a few months back. Will I have to wait for them to be back in stock?

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Holy #)@($%I

I went to get my debit card, and they had already sold out! Hahahahahaha.

Nice :)

Just out of curiosity, I second the question- how many decks were bought in that 15 minute span?

Jun 26, 2009
WOW JB!!!

You, Dan, and Dave must be proud!!! haha... anyway, i'm extremely glad i bought six. once i clicked away from my order confirmation they were sold out!

i Hope everyone who wants some gets some in the future runs.

-zdog

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results