t11.bulletin - The Gambler's Cop / Jason England

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Jason England presents the Gambler's Cop - an essential utility move that enables you to secretly steal away and conceal a playing card.

Learn the history behind the sleight, proper positioning, some standard applications, and more in nearly 20 minutes of comprehensive instruction.

See the preview video and order it now - exclusively at theory11.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Just a little question here? (By the way, I love all the 1on1s) but is there going to be a whole trick released for a 1on1 anytime soon? Similar things to 5 Speed, The Biddle Trick and so on are awesome and I would LOVE to see more actual effects seeing as mechanics and card moves outweigh tricks on the 1on1s. :p

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
Very nice move, love it :).

But I want to ask the same thing as James1Wise asked. More tricks like DVR, 5 speed, Biddle Trick will be awesome.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Very nice move, love it :).

But I want to ask the same thing as James1Wise asked. More tricks like DVR, 5 speed, Biddle Trick will be awesome.

Yessir! Next week's 1-on-1 features a great trick that was recently performed on television - and is from a fresh face on theory11.

Sep 20, 2009
I've been doing the Cop for years and years... it's a bloody good move.. brilliant

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results