T11 Trick Submissions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mattjones, May 11, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

Approximately how many tricks are submitted to Theory 11 in an average week, and how often do you find one that's "good" enough to market?

Thanks,
    -Matt

2. I think it would be more reasonable to private message an administrator of the forums, and I am sure they will be able to point you in the right direction.

3. Well,

T11 = 3 years old.
    N# tricks = 15
    N# tricks by non-artists = 0

:O

Gustav

4. yes but don't forget that andrei wasn't an artist but they then took an interest in him. after having him join as an artist they have released several 1 on 1's with him, so I guess technically that counts.

5. I would say that counts. and they arent bad, they are actually good 1on1's

6. I think his question was "How many tricks are SUBMITTED to Theory 11?" Like a member submiting a trick.

7. Better yet, Eric Jones, have you guys forgotten about him? He probably submitted the tricks to j.b!:p

8. You forgot that 1 on 1's are tricks too!;)

9. Actually it's not even two. ;)

-Doug

10. They're always so cute when they're young! 8.) *sniffle*

11. Do t11 reply to the submissions that dont get in. Like why they didnt like it etc.?

JDEN

12. Wait...They are 3 years old. Didn't it start in 2007?

G

13. It's 2009 currently...

14. In my country 2009-2007=2 years:p

15. Homer Liwag isn't an artist, neither is Eric Jones. Eric told me that Dan White saw his sandwich and wanted to make it a DVD so I guess that wasn't submitted. Homer Liwag is probably T11's closest friend so I doubt he sat down and wrote them an email ;) Also, the question was how many TRICKS are submitted. Almost half of the 1on1's are sleights or other non-tricks

16. No, you don't get any type of reply. I think it's because there are far too many trick submissions to sit down and reply to each and every one of them.

17. [​IMG]

G

18. Well from sources of other websites an average of anywhere to 100 to 1000 or more submitted tricks are sent thru...an i'd speculate that maybe 5 ish are worth viewing....i mean the effect has to have a few things to be worth pusing...(1) How practical is the effect (2) Difficulty (3) Been perforrmed and tested for real audiences (4) Is it orginal or something revamped with a shot of morphine (5) Is it something you would pick up....These are the basic standards i would follow..but thats me. :0