T11 TShirts

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
Guardian Angel logo, I am fine with. But if we have a shirt that says Theory 11 on it, people will use all mighty Google to find out what it is.

Aug 31, 2007
Ditto... Keep it ours
I mean... I would like to see it stay in the hands of people who really care about the art, not just the tricks. In no way do I mean to be selfish. Magic was shared with me and that's how I got into it. Probably the same for many of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I definitely don't want a lot of "kids" to find out about this site. I don't want them buying the tricks then posting tutorials all over the internet. This site should be kept a secret for the real magicians.

I honestly don't want to advertise T11.

It's an Underground Community for Magicians. I hope it stays hidden among ourselves.

I agree. you should advertise it to magicians but don't walk around in the street with their T-shirt and then any layman can come buy one trick learn it and expose it or basically ruin the trick. If someone is a begginer and he really wants to start and become a magician he will find his way here.

-The Illusionist

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I can imagine that most fo us are going to school or carry a close-up case with them where evere they go, how about something like a utilitie pouch that we keep in our secret spot (ex. backpack, close-up case, purses(for the girls magicians) etc.) so that we know inside, we are a part of something big to our art.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
i say have a shirt with the guardian angel logo REALLY BIG across the entire shirt, or the entire theory11 logo all around the shirt, so its so big that somsone couldnt tell what it is anyway

but i wouldnt buy just a shirt, if they threw it in with orders over a certain amount or for a while with any order, they give a t-shirt

but i dont need a t-shirt telling people that i do magic and am part of a website....

why advertise the site you are on, than advertise yourself??

EDIT

we could have theory11 on the shirt if they made one

i put theory11 into google and i got this

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=theory+11&btnG=Google+Search

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
There is a theory 11 shirt. Look at the artists page to find out who has one ;)

Well, there are going to be overalls, does that count?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results