T11 Wristband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2014
Sweden
How come the t11 Wristband that is available in the Archive has doubled in price? It used to be 250 Elite Points, and now it's 500. I understand that prices change, but DOUBLING? Was it on special offer, or what? It's just that I wanted to get one, but now it'll take a big chunk out of my Elite Points.

Cheers

Tam

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 6, 2014
you are representing them , and the fact that its exclusive is good , so only a few can have them .

bye
themagi01

Aug 31, 2014
Sweden
i was going to get one , but now im not bothering like thats 1/5 of the cost for jack cards .
sorry theory 11 , but that makes the wristband 50 dollars when you give them free for that cost anyway unless you have a low amount of points like me ( 1400) ill save up for some packs

bye
themagi01

Sure, the JAQKs are pretty awesome, but why has the Wristband doubled in price? I have quite a low amount of Points.

Aug 31, 2014
Sweden
you are representing them , and the fact that its exclusive is good , so only a few can have them .

bye
themagi01

I do not represent anyone but myself. I was simply curious as to why the product's price had been raised so significantly. Also, I understand why it is exclusive.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Tam, we're SUPER low on supplies of the wristbands right now - as of today, we're actually sold out until the next production run arrives. To keep them a bit more exclusive, and to help us manage the demand, we increased the elite point value to 500 points (equivalent to points you'd get free with a $50 order).

That said, keep in mind that we still include a wristband FREE with any shipped order over $25 - as long as wristbands are in stock in warehouse (expected later this week). Merry Christmas!

Aug 31, 2014
Sweden
Hey Tam, we're SUPER low on supplies of the wristbands right now - as of today, we're actually sold out until the next production run arrives. To keep them a bit more exclusive, and to help us manage the demand, we increased the elite point value to 500 points (equivalent to points you'd get free with a $50 order).

That said, keep in mind that we still include a wristband FREE with any shipped order over $25 - as long as wristbands are in stock in warehouse (expected later this week). Merry Christmas!

Thank you for your illuminating reply, and a Merry Christmas to you too!

Jun 11, 2014

so will it be priced back to 250pts again ? please say yes !!!

Apr 8, 2019

Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results