Table Ace Production

Jul 14, 2008
to tell you the truth, I didn't really like this production. I like Dan and Dave of the Blackjack Production in disc three in the trilogy. Quick and unexpected.

Apr 28, 2008
The production is decent for a flourishing performance but not for a magical one.

The Double lifts are not very good in that video, it was really obvious when you were getting a break and the turnover looked slightly unnatural. I think you're sometimes going a bit too fast, slow down a bit and everything will look smoother and more natural.

The Gravity half pass and Under Pressure were both performed really well.

I liked the colour change in flashback, the only problem in that video was The Cascade control, there wasn't much of a cascade.

I think you're doing really well but in my opinion you could be a bit smoother.

Sep 1, 2007
The initial effect - was that a variation on John Guastaferro's "Colorblind"? Nice trick.

As for the production at the end, I thought that it was alright. My only note for the whole thing is that you cut your spectator's reaction short because you wanted to get on with the trick, which is a bad thing. Relax, give them time to react and appreciate what you've done and then move on to the next effect. If you allow time for each trick to sink in your reactions WILL get better.

Finally, mucho credit for involving a real person in your video! Keep up the good work.
David.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results