Tagged by Rich Ferguson

Aug 18, 2008
Anybody have this? If so, what do you think of it ect...
Thanks.

This is by far my favorite effect to date. The DVD has so much incredible material. I have watched it at least 20 times in the last few months. You can tag anything on anyone. The method is simple and effective. You will have fun with this one.

Aug 18, 2008
Yeah, I'm contemplating getting it. Just wanted to know everyones opinion on it.

This is not an easy effect in my opinion. You have your work cut out for you, simply because it is all about presentation. You need to have the confidence to be able to tag someone with confidence. If you are afraid of things like palming cards and such, this is not for you. Also the materials can be difficult to find, I had to order online. It isnt too expensive but just know what you are getting into.

On the positive side, I have had several conversations with Rich for help, he always answers questions and offers advice. The private forum on E has been extremely helpful.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
It's not a hard effect, tho I do suggest you practice going over the motions of tagging people and shaking their hand or moving them from one place to another. Then perform the mind reading effect without actually tagging them, but go through the motions and just say in your mind "You've been tagged." do that for awhile and then you can start tagging people. The forces and things he goes over are pretty easy to do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results