Tagged by Richard Sanders: Review

Oct 6, 2007
This trick is simply incredible for those who do not know about this check out www.sandersfx.com

Effect:
From the mind of Cameron Owen, with revised handlings, tips and variations by Richard Sanders, comes the ultimate street magic effect!

A card is selected and then shuffled back into the pack.
The impossible begins to unfold...as you draw attention the the dog tag chain hanging from your neck. It is ordinary and ungimmicked. You begin to slowly wave the deck of cards around the dog tag chain...and then suddenly, the selected card leaps from the pack and impales itself onto the chain!

Now get ready for the best part. There are no slits or tears in the card and the chain is solid. The spectator can totally examine everything.
The two objects are permanently linked.
This is an intellectual impossibility!

Tagged can be performed as a stand alone effect or as the perfect closer to your card routine!

Key Points:

Completely self contained illusion

NO MAGNETS or sticky stuff

Use any deck

Use any dog tag chain
Everything is totally examinable

Angle-proof penetration

The perfect closer to any card routine

Package includes:

36" Custom Dog Tag Chain

Special gimmick
Full training DVD that will guide you through every step of this effect, including method, performance, variations, handling tips and all the subtleties that make this effect so devastating!

Everything here is entirely true this trick is a true miricle, magic at its finest here. This trick is so simple but so devastating to the spectators. Pure magic.

When you pull that chain off and they discover there are no cuts or slits in the card it really is a total impossibility This trick requires no misdirection at all. People could be staring at you the whole time, from the time the link happens through the time you take the chain off. The fair-ness of this trick is what makes it so impossible!

The teaching is great, Richard gives you a whole bunch of tips to add finesse to the performance, quality is top notch and the method is simply genius.

I highly reccomend this trick to anyone.

Aug 18, 2008
I ordered this yesterday
Cant wait
Everything about this trick seems perfect
-angle proof
-fully examinable
-quick set up
-what more could you want ?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I've been thinking about getting this for awhile. It looks like a great effect. I have my theories on how it is done but if this is true:
This trick requires no misdirection at all.

..then my theory is wrong. The moment it jumps from the pack and the spectator sees it on the chain, is the card permently linked?
If this borders on exposure don't answer. I just wanted to know if this is actually that clean.
Thanks

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
i asked the same questions before on other section in this forum.

The card is permanently linked and is 100% examinable.
And the card can't be signed, UNLESS you can sign the exact same signature of the person you're performing it to. But don't let this ticks you off... this is a great effect, it's on my top 5 list for this year.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results