Take On The World

Oct 4, 2009
Whats up magic world. I'm ready to take you on and see where I stand so feel free to challenge me.
See you soon

Sep 16, 2008
Do the Vernon one handed shuffle with two hands, that's the bad joke bit.

If you really want to create something new ( A challenge to you ) I have an idea of an effect. What the effect is that there is a large hole in the card box, you hold the cards in one hand, this box with a hole on one face side in the other, you gently rub the box on the cards and some cards magically travel in the closed box( they can see the cards through the hole) now with another rub half the cards in your hand previously are now in the box, and last and final rub and all the cards are in the box except for their selection ( which they never made ) and voila that's my effect called "HOYLE".

I haven't created it yet but its in my mind perhaps the forum members will also take it as a challenge.

P.S I use Bonus brand decks they already have a spade shaped hole in the box you can search it on Google for reference.

Oct 4, 2009
I was talking about a challenge in the battle arena. I'm not sure who is keen to be challenged so I thought I'd let everyone know that I am.

Oct 4, 2009
Thanks mate. Sounds like an awesome effect. Hope your able to pull it off and maybe we will see it flying around here someday.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results