tally circle vs fan backs ?

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
hello,

my 3 bricks of aladdins are over :p so i was going to order 3 bricks of tallys i was just wondering what does make the circle fan so special ? i personally prefer fan back in everyway quality, look, feel, handling.... i dont really know about deck quality but as long as i feel comfortable with it. it makes me happy :) the circle back i dont really like it they are too thin and soft i feel like the fan backs are stiffer and handle better
so i wanna know is it matter of opinion or it is different

i live in bahrain with HOT WEATHER AND HIGH HUMIDITY so if you have any other cards to recomand please say so :)

THANX

May 3, 2008
I thought this same thing when I got my Tally's. The Fan Backs seemed to handle and feel a lot better than the Circle Backs. Then I realized it's only because the Circle Backs have to broken in and the Fan Backs don't for some reason.

Hope I helped,
Charlie

Jun 1, 2009
I like both, but the circles seem to handle better for me. If you like the fan backs better, get those. All that matters is if YOU like the cards, your going to be using them, dont buy something you won't like.

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
yea ofcourse its my opinion but i thought 95% of the people say circle back i thought maybe it has something special that the fan back doesn't cause when i see circle back i go like yea what ever but when i see circle back i really get intrested in using them and play with them :D

Jun 1, 2009
yea ofcourse its my opinion but i thought 95% of the people say circle back i thought maybe it has something special that the fan back doesn't cause when i see circle back i go like yea what ever but when i see circle back i really get intrested in using them and play with them :D

Yeah I can understand that, I started off with fan backs, but then I saw people using the circle backs more than the fans and they just seemed a little more elegant I guess. They also feel a lot better in my hands than the fan backs in my opinion, my blue fans wore out fairly quickly I think, while my blue circles are still going strong.

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
well i ordered 3 bricks
circle back
fan back
arrco

they'd stay till next year for me but the problem is i got addicted to new lpaying cards i open new playing card as soon as they lose their smoothness :( i'll try to open a new playing card everyweek no every few days :p so they last longer and save couple of bucks :p

well i ordered 3 bricks
circle back
fan back
arrco

they'd stay till next year for me but the problem is i got addicted to new lpaying cards i open new playing card as soon as they lose their smoothness :( i'll try to open a new playing card everyweek no every few days :p so they last longer and save couple of bucks :p

I advise you to put a few decks of Arrcos away. They are no longer in print so they might get the so called Jerrys Nuggets status.

Mikk

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
well yea i ordered arrco for that reason but i dont think i'll sell them cause its hard for me to send them out of Bahrain soo i'll just keep some for my own for future :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results