Tally-Ho Circle Backs :: Temporarily Out of Stock

Sep 2, 2007
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that theory11 currently does not have any circle back tally ho decks in stock. This is how I found out:

I placed an order on August 7 (friday) for a couple bricks of tally ho decks. I got expedited shipping(2-4 Days) which I have done in the past. I know from past experiences that my order comes on that tuesday. So, tuesday came around and I did not recieve the package. I have not recived an e-mail either. So I went into my order history and it said my order shipped the day before (monday). This could not be the case or I would have the package. Due to the great experiences I have had in the past with theory11, I knew something was wrong. I called theory11 support and he told me that the tall ho decks were on back order(sold out) and they were expecting a new shipment from the U.S. playing card company at any moment. He also said the email system was not working properly, which is why I did not recieve an e-mail. So, I waited, and waited, and still did not recieve my package. A week later (today) I called support again and was told that they still have not recieved the shipment from the U.S.P.C.C. Hence I did not recive my package from theory11. He was also kind enough to refund the difference I payed for expedited shipping and said my order would still be shipped through that method.

I know this isn't at all like theory11(it isn't their fault) and rarely ever happens. I just wanted to let everyone who has ordered tally ho decks within the past two weeks to know why they do not have them, and let every one who was considering ordering these within the next couple days know that they may not want to pay for any other than the most economical shipping method.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just to clear this up - through no fault of our own the shipment that we were expecting from USPCC of Tally's was delayed due to an error on their end. We expected these to be shipped from USPCC much sooner than they were, and if we would have known there would be any delay at all, these would have been marked as temporary out of stock until they were properly replenished. Will make sure this is resolved IMMEDIATELY.

May 31, 2008
I had the same experience. I finally decided to order eXile, and I decided to get 1 deck along with it. Bad choice, as it has been eight days and I have neither.

I'm happy to wait though.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just wanted to post and confirm that all is resolved (Circle Backs are now in stock), and we are working with USPCC's shipping department to make sure this does NOT happen again.

We appreciate your support and patience, guys!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results