Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys,
So I am a beginner to Cardistry, and from what I've gathered, people seem to generally like Tally Ho's better compared to bicycles. But from were I come from, cards are not as readily available, so is it worth it to buy a brick of Tally Hos if it will cost me twice as much as buying a brick of bicycles? A brick of Bicycles for me is 40 AUD while a brick of Tally Hos is 80 USD.
Thanks for all the help

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
Tally Ho cards and Bicycle cards (808s) are printed on the same paper, with the same finish at the same factory. There "might" be a sleight discrepancy in card thickness, but to be honest there is no real difference.

A long time back Tallies were considerably thinner, but now that USPCC is using crushed stock on everything .... I doubt most people can feel it.

Tallies are still CUT with Q1 parameters (as all custom decks are) and some people might like the smooth edges better than off the shelf bikes, but like you said - it's not worth twice as much.

Nov 12, 2018
Tally Ho cards and Bicycle cards (808s) are printed on the same paper, with the same finish at the same factory. There "might" be a sleight discrepancy in card thickness, but to be honest there is no real difference.

A long time back Tallies were considerably thinner, but now that USPCC is using crushed stock on everything .... I doubt most people can feel it.

Tallies are still CUT with Q1 parameters (as all custom decks are) and some people might like the smooth edges better than off the shelf bikes, but like you said - it's not worth twice as much.
Ok, thanks for the help :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results