Tarantula or M5

Mar 27, 2009
I'd go with the M5. The Tarantula is amazing, but the M5 has so many more possibilities. You don't have to worry about anything snagging or breaking. Plus the DVD was just released so you finally have hands on learning. Yeah, I'd definitely go with the M5 first....

The Tarantula has alot of bugs to work out, it breaks easily, for the $70 bucks you spend. Your better off doing the same thing with an ITR. As for the M5, it's a Great gimmick, you just have 2 find something 2 house it in, and YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT AWAY FROM ELECTRONICS, CREDIT CARDS, and METRO CARDS, otherwiise it'll de-maganetize evrything..But it's good to work with.

Mar 2, 2008
Don't blow all your money on one thing. Neither of them are worth the money, you should buy alot smaller stuff. Or books and DVDs.

Jul 26, 2009
If I were you, I'd get something maybe something that would last a longer time like a book.

If I had to pick though, it would be the M5.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Or better yet, open your mind, see the effects accomplished by both devices, and come up with your own way to do them. Then, not only do you have new things in your arsenal, but you will have expanded what you thought possible in magic.

L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results