Tarantula - Yigal Mesika

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Oh damn that looks awesome. The way the ring floats around and then pops onto their finger is unreal.

OMG!! WTF I love Yigal hes the bomb.

I have everything from Yigal and hes a genius. True Master of Levitation! I can see myself performing this every day. This is what real magic looks like.

JDEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles
I agree that this looks pretty great. I would like to hear some reviews after it's released...as I too just bought TA, and the magic funds are a little low right now.

-JOSH

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
As everyone else, I also just bought TA. But this is definitely my next purchase. It looks so sick, and the fact that you can do it sleeveless is a big plus. I'm only wandering can you do it while sitting at a table?

TA + Tarantula = Decent magician

You would have it all... Simple card, coin and everything else tricks (TA), and incredible levitation (Tarantula). Only thing that you need besides this is sponge balls, and you are ready to go.

Sep 20, 2008
Didnt buy TA- not fussed at all. ive got my Set of AoA. I'll get TA, but not anytime soon.

As for this.. This definitely makes me want to throw away all my loops.

Sleeveless..

But its a reel, apparantly. Odd.

Didnt buy TA- not fussed at all. ive got my Set of AoA. I'll get TA, but not anytime soon.

As for this.. This definitely makes me want to throw away all my loops.

Sleeveless..

But its a reel, apparantly. Odd.
Same I didnt but TA. Its not really my style, I might pick up the Money DVD tho.

I want this because I have no Loops anymore and the Infinity Thread Reel is Dis-continued.

JDEN

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Same I didnt but TA. Its not really my style, I might pick up the Money DVD tho.

I want this because I have no Loops anymore and the Infinity Thread Reel is Dis-continued.

JDEN

a bit off topic but do u guys know where i could find some Infinity Thread?
thanks

George

I may get it but unfortuneatly my last expirience with Yigals products did not put me in a good mood. The Hookup of my electrick touch wouldn't work then broke not even 2 hours after putting it on. Luckily I managed to get some other stuff in exchange. So I'll wait for a review of this.

Oct 22, 2008
i seriously want this but i just got a trick, so ill have to wait till i get back some money. And yah totally when i see this loops are a piece of crap!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results