Tasty impromptu card magic?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Look up anything by Nick Trost or Aldo Colombini.
It is hard to beat Biddle or a Triumph Routine for impromptu performances....( I use both almost daily )

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ah....well then...toss out my examples. My apologies.

If you want something pretty difficult that hits hard is my mentor's "YOU BLUE IT" routine.

Go to www.edellismagic.com scroll down and watch the "YOU BLUE IT" routine. It kills. It is not completely impromptu but not much of a set up at all.

You could buy the DVD or wait a month or two until he releases it on the Wire a bit cheaper.

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Check out Moment's Notice 1-6 by cameron francis. Those books contains some of the most juicy, beefy, crunchy, meaty, tasty impromptu card magic you'll ever see.

Feb 4, 2008
I heard "By Forces Unseen" has some pretty challenging material on there as well.
Yes and no. Yes it has some challenging material. Is it really hard hitting? Well to magicians yes because we know enough about this stuff to appreciate complicated plots. To the laity, not so sure. There are certainly a few plots that are simple and direct, but there are also plots that are a bit esoteric for the laity to fully grasp. One of my favorite books for sure but I only perform a select few effects for lay audiences.

Jan 12, 2011
I try to help when read the title, but after read the content, I have to say sorry. All the most powelful impromptu card magic I know are not hard to do. It is a pity.

first off thank you for the recommendations
I agree , if you think Trilogy is difficult, check out Ray Kosby 's dvd

you seem to misunderstand im not saying
" I am a professional boss because i can do tricks on the hardests thing EVAR the trilogy!!!!!"
i was merely using that as a reference point for the type of material i was looking for.

Apr 1, 2009
California
"tasty" "juicy"?

Hmm...

Well... French Kiss, the card spends the entire trick in yours and your spectators' mouths. Any card to mouth. Learn to spit cards... Um...

Apr 14, 2011
This that and the other is a very simple effect but takes LOTS of practice to get perfect. It kills everytime. look it up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results