Tattoo

Aug 31, 2007
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Alright, i've been thinking about a tattoo for a while. And i've come up with the idea of getting the Bicycle Guardians AoS design on my back. I was wondering if anyone had any high detail photos of it?

I was going to have the spade in the middle of my upper back with the foliage going extending across to my shoulder blades? I don't know. I also wanted to put a ribbon somewhere on it or around it with something written in it.

Any ideas?

Alright, i've been thinking about a tattoo for a while. And i've come up with the idea of getting the Bicycle Guardians AoS design on my back. I was wondering if anyone had any high detail photos of it?

I was going to have the spade in the middle of my upper back with the foliage going extending across to my shoulder blades? I don't know. I also wanted to put a ribbon somewhere on it or around it with something written in it.

Any ideas?

sounds like the ace of spaces in the Arcane deck from Ellusionist. If you email Brat, he might give u a high rez image since you loved to tattoo it on you.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Good Point, if it is on your back...you cannot appreciate the beauty of it unless you stand in a mirror.

Also...sometimes in life we think we know what we are really "into" but things change a few years down the road. I have a lot of friends who do not like the tattoos that they chose back when they were 17 and 18. The skeleton jester doesn't look so good when you are 30 and wishing you didn't get that dumb thing on your leg.

Just food for thought.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results