Tattoo

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
i had that exact same idea in mind 5 months ago.
except i was planning on getting it on my arm.close to where daniel madison has has.
but it was the outlint of the whole card not just the spade.
i never got it because im not 18 yet.i live in texas and they passed this law where you cant get one until that age.

May 4, 2008
NYC
NICE, I like it
and i also think a tattoo of the bicycle ghost ace of spades would look awesome too
but that might be too hard to do for the tattoo artist, but idk wut these guys r capable of doing.

Apr 13, 2008
i love the tatoo its very cool...though i dont like the positioning...but i guess thats just personal taste....anyways....i thought that if the ace of spade from the smoke and mirror deck from dan and dave looks anthing like the preview it would be an awsome tatoo XD

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
You will be sorry in 10 years.

There's nothing wrong with tatt's - I know people from a wide age range with all sorts of ink and piercings too...

I take my style very seriously and things like this really add to the image.

Let's take mr. Madison for instance, his 'mundus vult decipi' tatt is legendary and really adds to his look.

Either way, to each their own :)

D.

Dec 30, 2007
There's nothing wrong with tatt's - I know people from a wide age range with all sorts of ink and piercings too...

I take my style very seriously and things like this really add to the image.

Let's take mr. Madison for instance, his 'mundus vult decipi' tatt is legendary and really adds to his look.

Either way, to each their own :)

D.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone has a man-crush on Daniel.

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
Yeah, 'cept it's stolen from the Ghost Ace of Spades... I think it takes away from his look, because it makes him seem less original.

Daniel actually had his MVD tat a good few years before E started to use it, he got it from a full latin sentence scribed onto the front of Walt Madisons' personal notebook. After Walt's death Daniel was invited to his house by WMs wife to take away what was left of Walts props. The book was the only item to catch his eye.

This isn't to say either were influenced by each other.

Speaking of tats, checkout Vincent Darks' hands.

Sep 2, 2007
Nova Scotia
i am getting my tattoo finish sometime next month,
i have the ghost spade on my back shoulder much like yours. and a cross on my chest. (both left sides)
On the top of the ghost spade there is a hand. i am getting it so the hand
is going to be spraying cards over my shoulder, and they will fall down over the cross.. the design is sick, i will post a picture when it is finished.

i am getting my tattoo finish sometime next month,
i have the ghost spade on my back shoulder much like yours. and a cross on my chest. (both left sides)
On the top of the ghost spade there is a hand. i am getting it so the hand
is going to be spraying cards over my shoulder, and they will fall down over the cross.. the design is sick, i will post a picture when it is finished.

Man, that sounds freaking amazing. A guy who works at my magic store has a crazy joker-esque face with hands holding a deck of cards, its pretty cool. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo, and have a couple ideas. I was thinking about a Ghost Ace or a 3 of Clubs on my inner forearm, or somthing like that. I like the idea of the spraying cards though, I like that a lot. Mabye, a hand spraying cards in a circle around my wrist. I'm not old enough to get one yet, but I'm pretty interested.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results