TC One Card double lift video

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2008
I don't really see how this is original. I created something almost exactly the same as this however I used it differently to clean up after a double lift. And I came up with that in my first few weeks of performing magic. Also, I don't quite see what you would use your version for. Is it meant to be done as a color change because then you might as well just do a DL.

May 3, 2008
oh well I must have seen your video back before 1992 then and just didn't remember. What iwas the name of the VHS video you put it on and what is your name? If you didn't have a video back then and I didn't see it then how is it that it is not original from me? Here is a joke for you? How many magicians does it take to float a lightbulb? it takes 25. 1 to originate it and 24 to say they originated it first

Um...that was a little aggressive. I'm just saying that when I first started magic (AND HADN'T SEEN ANY OTHER PERFORMERS) I had thought of this move shortly after learning the double lift. I've never heard of you before or seen any other magician perform this until now. I'm not saying I created the move. Geez. Take a chill pill. I'm just saying it's a pretty basic move and I wouldn't be surprised if others have came up with it by them selves. The fact that you put it on a VHS doesn't mean anything. Someone could've thought of this before you whether you knew about it or not. And by the way, if you see someone perform a move that you thought of, don't jump to conclusions and say they stole it from you because there is a chance that they had thought of it by themselves too.

May 3, 2008
In fact I have proof you didn't create this. The exact same move is called the Kardyro Marlo Move aka the KM move. Don't believe me? Look it up. And you said your move was created in 1992 which proves that anyone to this date who is performing it stole it from you. Well this move was created in 1962...that's 30 years before you clain to have invented this move.

May 3, 2008
I did watch the video and you list tons of people that you say that they CLAIM to have created this trick but you say that they are wrong and that YOU created it which you didn't. This move was created and published in 1962 which was probably before you had even started doing magic.

And you're joke is kind of hypocritical seeing as you're not the one floating the light bulb.

May 3, 2008
Watch the video again. I said "people say Harry Lorayne originated the trick and I looked it up and he does it differently because he holds two cards out first" before the move which is exactly like Marlo did it and there has always been a big comparison of that sleight between lorayne and Marlo

Also I said that Paul Harris was given credit for it but I never found it.
I live in NYC and I used to go to meetings with the best of the best every Saturday and to the Parent SAM with all the best magicians in the world for ten years and none of them say the things you do. Hmm, You must be better than them

Ugh...you know what, never mind. You say you're not being aggressive however you're being sarcastic and claiming that I state my self as better than most magicians...which I'm not. And modifying a move that's already been created doesn't count as creating a completely new move. Please don't reply to this, because I don't want to bother to reply back. I'm done with this thread.

May 3, 2008
Thats ok. People have opinions about something I created and they will work every angle and the Penguin seems to be patting himself on the back claiming her originated something when he began magic that he is now claiming the best mids in magic took years to put together and I can understand that. He just doesn't knwo the difference between the words "created" "Invented" and "Originated" 3 different words with three different meanings

Look, I'm not trying to seem like I created or invented this move. I thought of this move when I was just starting to begin magic and if someone told me it had been done before (which I now know it has) I would be okay with it and still perform it but just keep in mind that I wasn't the first to discover it which wouldn't surprise me as it is a simple move. Please stop using my words against me.

If I say you win will you please just drop this? I understand you didn't know this move had been done before and I respect you for modifying it.

Just please drop this now and leave me out of it.

P.S. I don't ever recall claiming to have originated this move.

Thank you. I have amazed many magicians with it but best of all I amazed the target audience, the lay people

No problem. But I think I might be able to put this to more use than I had thought. I've been working on a small sandwich effect for about two months now (i'm still developing it). I'll have to play around with this for a while, but I think I might be able to use this to get the cards in a better ending position. So thank you. Hopefully someday I can use this to help me amaze aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results