Tears of Blood - Instant Download

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Just have a look around man, there's actually a review on this thing.

From the review found here: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=7556

"It is VERY easy to do with the gimmicks provided, now it says you will never run out, but i see that to be a lie. may be its just me, one of the gimmicks you will not run out of, but the other you will sooner or later depending how much you do these effects. You will have to make yourself actually Cry for this effect, but it is very easy with the gimmicks provided. The refill on the gimmick is not hard to find around where I live, although that may very for where you live.

The Gimmicks:
As Said above one of the things you will have to buy more of after a while depening on how much you do this effect.
The stuff not included in the package are not hard to find.
and very common. Probably found at a Wal-Mart or Target."

If you have any more questions I suggest PM'ing heavymetalholic (review author).

Nov 10, 2007
I think it looks pretty sick the blood from tears thing but I would never get it, so I can not help you with this one buddy;)

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
The gimmick(s) needed to perform this effect are quite easily obtained and will last a long time.

Bob did a great job with this effect, and I am already considering the different levels this visual will take some of my existing routines.

CL

Dec 26, 2007
The download is an excerpt from the DVD, The gimmicks for tears of blood are easy to get a hold of. The tears can be performed as normal tears too which can increase the impact of a pulse stop or a stigmata routine

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results