Tears of Blood

Hey everyone,
I've been looking at this effect from paper crane and was wondering if I can make the Tears of Blood gimmick myself or do I HAVE to buy it from their site. I am more of a card guy but want to expand my knowledge in magic. Please help me out

Thanks, Justin Way

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
You will be required to buy a special something in order to perform, 'Tears of Blood'...which is probably my favorite off the 'Wounded' DVD [which is EXCELLENT!].

I would also like to add, you can buy this item online, and you could be lucky, if, you have a nearby store that carries this item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2009
I thought it was pretty much definite that the sub board was gonna be deleted.Anyway, to Kyuubi, your best bet for getting a general view of the world is to check out either wunderhund's .pdf starter file, or my quick-and-dirty guide.The main problem with Tears of Blood is a one that lies in all community projects; it's difficult to tie everything up. In the beginning, brainstorms come in like sumer rain, and everyone makes a bunch of contributions.Eventually, however,finalizing the world becomes more and more difficult, and disagreements arise in some of the material.Regardless,wunderhund's guide is a darn good resource if you want to run a game yourself.

*facepalms*

Dunt mind him please.

I thought it was pretty much definite that the sub board was gonna be deleted.Anyway, to Kyuubi, your best bet for getting a general view of the world is to check out either wunderhund's .pdf starter file, or my quick-and-dirty guide.The main problem with Tears of Blood is a one that lies in all community projects; it's difficult to tie everything up. In the beginning, brainstorms come in like sumer rain, and everyone makes a bunch of contributions.Eventually, however,finalizing the world becomes more and more difficult, and disagreements arise in some of the material.Regardless,wunderhund's guide is a darn good resource if you want to run a game yourself.

WTF?

Mikk.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results