Telekinesis: DC vs CL

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Yes, The rumors are true!

Me and my good friend Christopher Lafferty are partaking in a little challenge of sorts via the wonderful T11 battle system (which we are both virginal to!) to find out what all the fuss is about!

I hope you all take the time to check out the videos once they have been posted, it should be fun.

We've decided to stray away from the standard colour change battles and what knot and go a little more extreme. TK.

Watch this space boys and girls :)

D.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Lol Dee K :p

Thanks man :)

Chr!s should be putting up a review shortly of the effect ;) The name will be announced VERY soon along with further details for those interested, well as long as I keep getting PM's asking for further details and pre-copies, etc that is!

D.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Lol Dee K :p

Thanks man :)

Chr!s should be putting up a review shortly of the effect ;) The name will be announced VERY soon along with further details for those interested, well as long as I keep getting PM's asking for further details and pre-copies, etc that is!

D.

How the hell did Chr!s get his hands on a copy?

-Michael

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
ooohhh, Yes, indeedy, i will be losing my V TK style.

VTK. I like it! haha.

Yeah guy's, just a little fun D and I decided upon ooohhh, aboouuut... half an hour ago?!

You watch your back D, i'm a'comin' for ya!

Just jossling, you know's I love you.

Check back soon. Oh, and yeah, my review from both a performance and effectual stand point of 'the can' (not the real title!) will be coming real soon!

CL

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey guys, both of you were amazing. I voted for Chr!s also - overall I felt his rapport was stronger, as was his presentation. His pen effect was also most open, though the first spoon bend by Dee was very impressive.

Dee, I loved the music though. Awesome song, awesome band.

Sep 1, 2007
I voted for Chris because he's from Newcastle.

Hehe, actually I voted for Chris because his video entertained me more, Dee's looked badass but had an overall depressing feel to the video. Which I don't enjoy, Chris' was cool, made me laugh and was lighthearted.

Which is the style of magic I prefer to watch.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results