Tell me what you think...

Jan 14, 2008
Imagine spreading through a red deck of cards and having a spectator choose one. After the spectator chooses one, he can examine it for as long as he wishes. After he is done examining the card the magician sticks the signed selection in the middle of the deck, leaving half the card sticking out of the deck. The magician then rips the signed card in half, without any funny moves he hands it to the spectator to hold. The magician then goes through the deck to find the other ripped piece; the only problem is there is one ripped piece, but it’s blue. There is only one blue ripped piece in the red deck; impossibly the signed torn selected card has switched colors. Now for the real kicker you tell the spectator that it was easy to change the color of the back but it would be hard to change the front. The magician then tells the spectator to turn their hand around. The spectator is shocked to find that their signed selection is now a joker. When the magician puts the blue backed ripped piece and the transformed joker together they fit.

Nov 17, 2007
Um. That pretty cool. Um, What's the point of this? Is this like a new effect you came up with?

Sep 1, 2007
I made a similar effect up until the joker ending... instead the spectator starts levitating... then they look at their card and dissolves in their hands. then it turns into a hundred dollar bill.

the point is, without describing a method what is the use of describing the effect? I do like the idea of sticking the card half in and tearing it off though :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results