Texan 45 (Palmetto)?

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Haven't heard much about Texan 45 (Palmetto) (probably because it's only sold in Canada?)

http://web.archive.org/web/20060906062235/www.nls.physics.ucsb.edu/~nathanb/cards/tp.html

So yeah, it looks like that, for those who has never seen it.

I bought a deck lately; I was expecting it to resemble Bee but it actually feels like Bicycle (or maybe a little more stiff than Bicycle...? I doubt though.)

I'm just wondering if anyone else has used that before. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Trashmanf's the person to ask about the Palmettos, haha. I always see posts about them on Decknique, when they go up on eBay. You can buy them from some of hte major card dealers on ebay (fullboatdealer, aceking, etc). Evidently they're pretty good, but I've never handled them myself.

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
I got some Palmettos and i think that they are really really great! My favorit deck of cards. The only thing is that they are edger eaders... i wonder if its possible to but some edges on them somehow ^^ Anyways, a great deck of cards worth trying :)!

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
I really like these cards, they handle well, last quite a while and they look amazing when fanned. There are also a decent price even in the U.K

Sep 8, 2007
wait since when were these sold in canada? and where in canada do they sell them because i have never seen a place selling texan palmettos :eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results