TFC first video!

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hello! this is my first video i've posted. It's called TFC- Trick,Flourish,Change.It's a short video were i show a 3 peices that i love to include between or during a preformace. It's all my creations execpt the EGO CHANGE by daniel garica for the ''Change'' part of the video. For the ''Trick'' there are no gimmicks(only pure sleight of hand). I hope you enjoy the video and i'm not too confident to post this up in the Media section. I don't think it is good enough.:(

I just wanted to express myself because i was really worried to post a video of me preforming. I believe i am capable of performing such good creations of mine but i don't really have the confidents to do it.

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME9-GgIHQvw Tell me your opinons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Hello! this is my first video i've posted. It's called TFC- Trick,Flourish,Change.It's a short video were i show a 3 peices that i love to include between or during a preformace. It's all my creations execpt the EGO CHANGE by daniel garica for the ''Change'' part of the video. For the ''Trick'' there are no gimmicks(only pure sleight of hand). I hope you enjoy the video and i'm not too confident to post this up in the Media section. I don't think it is good enough.:(

I just wanted to express myself because i was really worried to post a video of me preforming. I believe i am capable of performing such good creations of mine but i don't really have the confidents to do it.

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME9-GgIHQvw Tell me your opinons!

Guardians, Ground, why must you do this?

Aug 31, 2007
Wow! awsome production very visual. I suppose that would go well with a comedy routine like a mess up trick or something > Great work keep it up!

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Thanks! I have to give credit to Aussi Cardman- Srechko Howard and Lee Asher. I went to Lee Asher's Card Jam in Toronto and he showed us this production of an ace. The card produced so fast out to the front of the deck. I was amazed and i loved it! He told me it was from Aussi Cardman- Srechko Howard and he inspired me to create my own. My production of the card comes out from the back of the deck while Aussi Cardman- Srechko Howard produces s from the front. If i havn't been shown this move i would have never created this. The production is impromptu. Glad you like it.

Thanks! I have to give credit to Aussi Cardman- Srechko Howard and Lee Asher. I went to Lee Asher's Card Jam in Toronto and he showed us this production of an ace. The card produced so fast out to the front of the deck. I was amazed and i loved it! He told me it was from Aussi Cardman- Srechko Howard and he inspired me to create my own. My production of the card comes out from the back of the deck while Aussi Cardman- Srechko Howard produces s from the front. If i havn't been shown this move i would have never created this. The production is impromptu. Glad you like it.

actually that reminds me, i think lee did something like that in one of the whatistheory11 teaser videos, i'll have to go check

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results