Thank you to All the Mods here !!

Just want to take a second, and say thank you to the mods here on Theory11 who take the time to devote their knowledge and experience. Not being a kiss ass, lol, just grateful. They help us in every way possible from history, performance, and how to hold yourself professionally. So thanks to all the mods out here we ALL appreciate what you do !!!!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Just want to take a second, and say thank you to the mods here on Theory11 who take the time to devote their knowledge and experience. Not being a kiss ass, lol, just grateful. They help us in every way possible from history, performance, and how to hold yourself professionally. So thanks to all the mods out here we ALL appreciate what you do !!!!

Our Mods are great! The best of the best.

// L

Thanks for that! Really made my day! I know we personally haven't talked that much, but I still appreciate it :p. And yeah, all the mods here are amazing people!
It's no problem Dominus really. I think a lot of times we take for granted the information we are getting here. Because of you guys has fine-tuned my card magic so much I can't describe to you how grateful I am. Literally people be paying thousands of dollars in private lessons to learn what you are giving to people who are truly devoted to Magic. Just want to let you know that you guys don't go unnoticed...... Stay strong my friend

Really this community is the best. It's the contribution of many, and a general low amount of toxicity. The internet is a vicious place, and here carries an element of mutual respect and understanding.
You nailed it Justin !!!! The fact that we all strive for the same goal here, and Magic is what brings us together. I'll tell you what, honestly I'm very surprised and pleased about how tight the " brotherhood " is here

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Theory 11s forums has some of the best members in any magic forum out there I believe! Of all the places I have shared knowledge with others, T11 seems to be the one place that feels like we can actually help each other grow. Will there be trolls, jerks, and otherwise terrible people? Of course, but this community knows how to look out for those who feel like they don’t have a voice, ESPECIALLY those who are just starting out.

The mods here do a great job of being helpful, but it is only as a result of having an amazing community in the first place. THANK YOU to all of you who are constantly helping out and contributing. Makes our job so much easier haha.

Cheers!

Reactions: CardMagicNJ
Oct 6, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Really this community is the best. It's the contribution of many, and a general low amount of toxicity. The internet is a vicious place, and here carries an element of mutual respect and understanding.

The low amount of toxicity of this forum is what has kept me here. It has become one of the best tools for me to improve my magic. A ton of great information and guidance, it really is awesome!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results