The Amazing Kreskin at the Greg Frewin Theatre 03/04/10

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hello t11ers,

For those of you in the Ontario area, this should be of interest to you.

The Amazing Kreskin will be performing at the Greg Frewin Theatre on Thursday March 4th, 2010.

Book your tickets by clicking here.

A little about the AMAZING KRESKIN
By the age of five, during early childhood games, Kreskin's remarkable ability to find hidden objects emerged. This fascinating and unusual gift made him stand out amongst his peers, forcing him to assume the role of omniscient observer. From this point of view, Kreskin was able to harness and refined his gift. By his teens, he was nationally recognized as The World's Youngest Hypnotist allowing him to collaborate in psychological clinical studies existing in the realm of Parapsychology and the Power of Suggestion.

From the hard news formats of CNN, ABC and FOX NEWS Heartland to the ingenious madcap of DAVID LETTERMAN and the outrageous humor of HOWARD STERN, Kreskin has become a household name. It is no wonder why for the past eleven years his face has been seen annually on CNN NEWS NETWORK on New Years Day to discuss his predictions for the months to come.

See Amazing Kreskin live and interactive and maybe have your questions about past, present or future answered on this very special evening. Book your seats now due to limited availability.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Purchase your tickets to see Amazing Kreskin by clicking here or Contact our The Greg Frewin Box Office 1-866-870-3002 for more details about this show.

Jan 13, 2008
Didn't he already pass through here like a year or two ago? I saw him in the small town of Goderich; I swear it was only maybe a year ago.

Either way, I'm glad he's swinging back on through. I'd love to go see his show again. He's not terribly skilled with his sleights, but the way he structures his effects/show and the non-stop story telling patter he uses is just amazing. Definitely worth seeing again. :)

Edit: Ohh...just doing a show at the Frewin this time, not an Ontario wide tour (like last time). I see. Well, it's not that far from me, but still quite the distance. Living in Ontario =/= being close to the Greg Frewin Theatre, heh (Ontario is the size of multiple states, after all). I'm not sure I can spare the time to travel to Niagra to see him perform again, given school and all. Whoever does go see him will have a wonderful time, though, I'm sure. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results