The Annotated Erdnase?

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I have never been that much into Erdnase before but i feel its time for me to study the books a little more in detail.

Does anyone have the Annotated Erdnase by Darwin Ortiz? If so is it worth getting?

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
I have never been that much into Erdnase before but i feel its time for me to study the books a little more in detail.

Does anyone have the Annotated Erdnase by Darwin Ortiz? If so is it worth getting?

The Annotated Erdnase is an awsome book. It is worth getting IMO. The essays alone thats in the book is priceless.

Jul 13, 2010
It´s nearly impossible to get a copy here, but I can honestly say Darwin Ortiz is (IMO) one of the best authors in magic ever. All of his stuff (essays, books) I´ve read is top-notch.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Could you tell me why? :)

Revelations was Dai Vernons obsession. It was his most studied book. Plus its the Professors thoughts, corrections and improvements on Erdnase. Just an awsome book.

I honestly would recommend both. Both are great additions to any card workers lybrary.

Revelations was the first publication in 84 I think.

Revelation is the recent publication. New Material was added somthing like 100 pages of new info and photos. Things like the ping pong shift, Walter Scotts second deal etc. The book dosent have the Persi Diaconis intro and a few other things.

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
no matter which one you get
both are great books
that will keep you busy for quite some time

if I had to decide I would go for the one which costs less money :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results