Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Nintendo got them...
Sony got them...
Microsoft got them...
Apple got them...
Windows got them...
Hey even Linux got them...

Aaaand finally magic-comunities got their own as well.
I just wanna adrress something quickly and then going out to watch Hot Fuzz for the 3rd time.
Even though the chaos since the new comunity opened up calmed down a bit I can read some "fanboism" in some of the threads.

May it be:
"Hey guys *giggles like a girl* they sell.. *chuckles* penetrations *bursts in laughter* They are so vulgar!!!btwT11isbetter"
or may it be:
"Look! The mods there have fun on the boards. This is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO not mature :eek: !btwErocks"

Sure... on both sides there are (thank god... seriously...) people who actually still use their common sense. Like me they stay kind of neutral to both of the sides... and enjoy the benefits of both communities. And yeah there are benefits on both communities.

So... may we pretty please go along nicely now? And enjoy the new AND the old?
Or speaking more clearer... can you guys please start enjoy the one without bashing the other?

Now off to Hot Fuzz with me!

Sep 1, 2007
austria
oh my god, you just said what i've been thinking since the beginning!
i mean why is it that people take every opportunity to insult E?
everyone knows they have done things most people here (including myself) don't like, but they've also done things that weren't too bad after all (-> stigmata, daniel garcia...).
so my advice would be to talk about the good things rather than the bad ones, without forgetting that a certain amount of criticism and questioning is always needed and is a good thing.
finally, we're here to help the magic community, not divide it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results