The Blue Crown?

Sep 12, 2011
Asheville, N.C.
I'm not advertising or anything, I just wondered how many users on here have been to the Blue Crown site. Personally, I think some of their content is quite good (Alex Pandrea is a master of the pass), they just aren't (yet) big enough to compete with the likes of Theory11, E, etc. I also like their cards and clips, but they are never in stock more than a few days. The only problem I have with them is their forums, which are VERY tightly moderated. Like, if I posted something like this on their site they would lock and edit it within the hour. Now, irony would be if this thread got locked....
Anyway, any thoughts?

Personally I really like the feel of the Blue Crown, I think it has MAJOR potential. Additionally the products I own from them are top notch. I had the opportunity to meet Alex Pandrea last month and you can tell that he really is into making the Blue Crown a great company.

As for the forum, there have been issues of bots and people posting for the sake of getting points (which in turn lead to discounts on purchases from the site) As for the topics getting locked, I believe I know which one you are talking about. The reason it was locked was it was linking people to a specific link that exposes several published effects.

Sep 12, 2011
Asheville, N.C.
And don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that kind of forum. Ellusionist has a little bit of a reputation for tight moderation, but I still visit their forums frequently. I just prefer more open discussion, as is promoted here.
Also, the more I get into the Blue Crown, the more I realize that its small size is somewhat advantageous; whereas a lot of sites I see overhyped promotions for tricks I won't actually use, the Crown actually has practical effects. Just sort of a different feel from bigger sites, I suppose.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results