The Brick Pass DVD by Alex Pendrea review

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Overall DVD teaching:10/10
There are two tricks taught in this DVD...Hmmmm I wouldn't say tricks, more like techniques. Which is The Brick Pass and Turnover Pass.

The Brick Pass:10/10
-If you are a beginner and want to learn some essential card techniques like the pass, this is the best DVD for you. I learned the pass from this DVD. The explanation was shot in HD and multiple angles for a better understanding of the move. The information and tips he gave in the DVD were worth GOLD. Something that he said on the DVD was extremely useful in helping me execute the pass. He covers all the positions of the hand/fingers very clearly and you will not be left with any questions about the pass. Also The Brick Pass helps to take away some ''flashing'' of the move because of the hand motion after the pass is done. Alex said that he doesn't really use The Brick Pass as a control, he uses it as a colour change more often.

The Turnover Pass:10/10
-Well, same thing, if you are a beginner and want to learn some essentials, here is a great place to learn it. In my opinion, the turnover pass is more convincing than the pass or brick pass. The action of turning over the deck of cards helps to cover the move totally. This can't be really used as a colour change but definitely can be used as a convincing control. Alex gives tips on how to improve your pass and also multiple angles for better learning.

Conclude:
-Well you might be frustrated because of dropping cards while trying to do the move if you are a beginner, but everyone goes through the same process. I'm definitely sure Alex experienced the same thing before,dropping cards, when he was just learning the move. So practices makes perfect

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results