The Card Magic of Gabriel Zudeck(Trailer)

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
Hey folks,

I redid my YouTube channels trailer. Let me know what you guys think or don't think.... Fine by me. For you to compare and contrast here is my old trailer:

And here is the new one:

Thanks for everything Theory11.
Wow, the difference in the visual quality really hits hard.
I love what you do at 00:22 in the older trailer though, it has to be one of the coolest fidget moves I've seen.
The newer one, of course looks better, the music is better, you have included shots of the cuts, which is great. :D Have you by the way, tried filming cuts from a lower angle, or from the side? Lower angles often makes objects look more epic and cinematic.

Great videos however! Subscribed!

:)

PS:- What camera is it in the new one? And what website do you use for your music?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Wow, the difference in the visual quality really hits hard.
I love what you do at 00:22 in the older trailer though, it has to be one of the coolest fidget moves I've seen.
The newer one, of course looks better, the music is better, you have included shots of the cuts, which is great. :D Have you by the way, tried filming cuts from a lower angle, or from the side? Lower angles often makes objects look more epic and cinematic.

Great videos however! Subscribed!

:)

PS:- What camera is it in the new one? And what website do you use for your music?

I use Canon 80D EOS .... And I got the music from Hooksounds. Thanks so much for subscribing, Means the world to me.:)

Reactions: MohanaMisra

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Happy Thanksgiving again!!

If you are wondering why I took down my latest trailer.... Reason being, that I did not like the way it came out in all honesty. So I started from scratch and got this.

Reactions: MohanaMisra

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
At first I thought that the second deals shown at 18-22 seconds was exposure, but then I realized that your channel is intended for magicians.

Nice work!

Thanks EndersGame. It's actually not really intended for one particular audience..... More like a developing online video journal of my progress. Hard to explain, you see I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia back in 2008 I believe it was and my brain is a wreck to put it in crude terms( Yes there are always worse cases). Moreover, I started with the cards back in 2013 and since then I have made some progress. Hopefully I can get better with each day that passes. It's kind of like you with your awesome articles.. They are intended for magicians (I believe) but anyone looking for information is gladly welcome to read it.:)

Reactions: EndersGame
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results