The center shift

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
It's been a while since I've posted an actual video here, so why not share something I've been working on for quite a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N705OLSUkkQ

The center shift is a multiple shift. It can be used to move any number of cards to anywhere in the deck in the action of a riffle. In this video, I have arranged the kings to every 4th card from the top. I believe this is original, but am not 100% sure, so any credits are appreciated.

Comments, criticism, credits anything you feel deserves mentioning is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for watching and I hope you enjoy it.

PS: I don't know why the camera kept on going blurry. I apologize.

Sep 2, 2007
you probably could've presented it nicer in a poker demonstration, also you could've pointed the camera at your hands as opposed to teh desk. I really couldn't see whther you flashed or not because of the blurs, otherwise it was pretty good.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Me thinks a new camera is on the way ;)

No seriously, I could barely see what was going on, with all the defocussing n'all. Other than that, it's a great move. You should PM Jason England, maybe he can downpour some knowledge concerning the sleight!

G

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Me thinks a new camera is on the way ;)

No seriously, I could barely see what was going on, with all the defocussing n'all. Other than that, it's a great move. You should PM Jason England, maybe he can downpour some knowledge concerning the sleight!

G

That's what I was planning on. I was actually going to show him in person, but had to miss his lecture because of work.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I remember you showing me this. Very impressive move. I'm sure it's extremely versatile as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results