The Code

somecallmetim96

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2013
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
Ok, so I've actually been wanting to review this the most! So here we go!

ADVERTISED AS: Extremely easy, no sleight of hand, no memorization.
TRUTH: YES! You can practically perform this OUT OF THE BOX.

General Effect: Most likely categorized as Mentalism, this gimmick allows you to to determine multiple things, such as a playing card, the position of a playing card and many other things. (This is all done invisibly)

The video quality is great (once again, theory11 lol) and the sound is perfect. 10/10

The DVD: Andy Nyman makes the video very interesting by the way he teaches the effects you will learn. (This is probably because he plays roles in horror/thriller movies) His acting in those kinds of movies actually show in the way he performs (and would prefer you to perform The Code) 10/10

The gimmick: How can I describe this? I guess in three simple words. This is beautiful. If you haven't figured out or been told the secret to The Code than this will mean nothing to you. But the deck is designed to look like an ordinary Bicycle Rider Back (as close as Bicycle and The US Playing Card Co. will let it.) I've used this deck and not a single person has questioned the deck. It also comes stacked in Juan Tamariz's mnemonica stack so it looks like a completely shuffled deck of cards (once you get the effect you will understand the benefits of why it is set up in any order) 10/10

Applications/Practicability: You can perform this virtually anywhere, and the possibilities are endless. Discuss new ideas with anyone who owns this trick, there are a lot of effects that Andy teaches and many that you can come up with yourself. 10/10

Overall: Just Get It. 10/10

Estimated time before performing. For most of the effects. Give it... let's say... five minutes. Though please work on your presentation!

https://store.theory11.com/products/the-code-by-andy-nyman

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results