The Covered Backslip Force by Aaron Fisher

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
The Covered
Backslip
Force

Price $4.95

Length 11 Mins

Effect A versatile card force taught in detail by Aaron Fisher. The cards are riffled and a spectator calls "stop." The pack is cut and the selected card is given to the spectator. By the time it touches their hands, your work is already done. Includes discussion regarding the pitfalls of the backslip force and how to avoid them.

Method So as probably most of you know Aaron applies many of the techniques he talks about in the Paper Engine, Tension Focus and Design.
Aaron has immensely Improved on the original backslip force by making it
Silent, Easier on the hands ( Less visible movement) and making it completely surroundable.

Teaching As always Aaron does a great job and goes over every single little detail and nuance which is great. He tells you his views at the beggining how this developed as such and he teaches you about deep grips gravity and so on he teaches it step by step then he has a walkthrough Aaron is a great teacher and i have no problems here.

Final Thoughts Like said before Aaron has immensely improved on the backslip force i still use this when need be its always great when im surrounded no suspicious moves so overall i really like the force and if you haven't already i suggest picking it up.

:p:D:)

Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results