The DG secret training program... maybe...

Hey guys... just thought i would let you know that I just arrived in Chico, CA to visit our favorite colon inserter. i'll give you a hint "_:_" ... i'll give you a sec to gather your incrediblastic ideas and wrap them around who it is.

OK... i know you have NO IDEA :) ...so i'll just tell you... my good friend Mr. Wayne Houchin.

applause applause applause.

We have just finished up on what possibly could have been the most bestest penut butter and nana pancake i have ever had in my life...and the coffee....to die for. Next we are headin out in to town to gather supplies for a top secret endevor that we will be attempting tonight. i'll give you a hint. Alot of you may know that i am officially a ninja and am quite incognito when the time is right...well. I have taken a vote with myself and the verdict has been made that i am inducting wayne into the ninja training program for the gifted. Soon our friend will be a shuriken throwing, smoke bomb vanshing, nun-chuk twirling fantasy. so keep your eyes peeled for his next impromptu miracle, titled "nun-chuck in soda dispenser"

ok... in all seriousness ...we do have to get back to work now. love you guys, and wayne says hello.

HOLLA!!!!

Garcia

Oct 24, 2007
What's coming... *gasps*

...who's there? *gulps*

It's DG and W:H in a ninja costume...just one! Wayne has the pants, Danny has the shirt! (note: he does have boxers on)

So what is coming?

Pictures of the Danny and Wayne Ninjas in One Costume Night or Day on the Town Extravaganza! WHOO WHOO!

Anyway, seriously, can't wait to see what you guys are cookin' up! I bet it's gonna be sick! The good kind of sick. Like, flippin' sick!

Tyler

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
Okay. Let me get this straight. I have been going through some stuff with my family, so no internet lately. So, imitation of master card will be priceless.(pun intended.)

Nun-Chucks used by The ninjas of T11-$320
Picture of Wayne Houchin in ninja with 1 shoe tied with Violet shoe lace-$7
1 deck of Wynn's from T11-$4.95
Danny Garcia being a nerd at 10:04 this morning-priceless:p

Sep 1, 2007
What are you guys filming? You guys got me really interested!
Also, is Danny joining Theory11?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results