The downside of reviews...

Sep 9, 2007
As much as I enjoy reviews on here, I've noticed alot of people are pulling an Uri Gellar here and giving everything a thumbs up. Which is OK, because we're reviewing alot of good products.

But I have to say, although the reviews are basically all true, in lieu of exposure it's really hard to say what's wrong with a trick.

Case in point: Factory Sealed. Great trick, neat concept, but there are some irritating (albeit minor) issues I have with the trick. And the problem is you can't really discuss them without exposing how it works.

So i guess the question is, how do we fairly (pros AND cons) review something without exposing it?

Oct 21, 2007
I dunno, I guess it's just a risk you have to take. Anything that has reviews isn't always correct since some people love, lets say factory Sealed, then some people really Hate factory Sealed. just a risk. just do the best you can

Sep 9, 2007
I dunno, I guess it's just a risk you have to take. Anything that has reviews isn't always correct since some people love, lets say factory Sealed, then some people really Hate factory Sealed. just a risk. just do the best you can
don't get me wrong, it's a great trick, with a great concept. But it's also very dependant on the objects you use. that's all you can say without spoiling it though.

Sep 2, 2007
Yeah I personaly think bullet and fs suck...and im sticking with passin thru.

Passin thru pwns F.S. and in my opinion there should be no arguement if you bought both.

Sep 9, 2007
Yeah I personaly think bullet and fs suck...and im sticking with passin thru.

Passin thru pwns F.S. and in my opinion there should be no arguement if you bought both.

except that you need a gimmick.

the point is, every trick has pros and cons, and the cons are hard to out without exposing the trick. It just becomes a shouting match of "this trick sucks"-"no it doesn't" without giving any real reasoning.

I think some prior bullet/fs threads are evidence of that.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
As much as I enjoy reviews on here, I've noticed alot of people are pulling an Uri Gellar here and giving everything a thumbs up. Which is OK, because we're reviewing alot of good products.

But I have to say, although the reviews are basically all true, in lieu of exposure it's really hard to say what's wrong with a trick.

Case in point: Factory Sealed. Great trick, neat concept, but there are some irritating (albeit minor) issues I have with the trick. And the problem is you can't really discuss them without exposing how it works.

So i guess the question is, how do we fairly (pros AND cons) review something without exposing it?
discussing it on E.. just kidding man..

no idea :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results