The EGO CHANGE

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
What the hell? I honestly cant see a thing, and I know how its done. I dont see whats so bad about it. Even a dude on the video said it was good.

Cheers, Tom

He probably thought you were being literal(same goes for me) and thought you didn't know how to do it since you said "you want to learn it now" ...

Good performance on the change btw JPD.

Sep 1, 2007
You did great. However, it looks more like a cardini change because of the speed of it, and it's going to make a lot of noise in real time performance. The Ego Change is supposed to be quiet, so the change has to be a little slower. O well, just my opinion.

Nov 22, 2007
I don't know much about the Ego change other than it's similiar to the cardini change and Ellusionist stopped selling the Danny Garcia Project.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
I thank you guys very much. When I learned the ego change, Those vids you see on the youtube page, on the right, if you scroll down, weren't there or haven't been made yet.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
BTW, on my page on youtube, go to my favorites and watch the "Mad tv" one its hecka funny. I can guarantee you wlii either smile or laugh.:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results