The Enchanted Cube by Fooler Dooler

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Hey Guys n' Girls,
Today I will be reviewing The Enchanted Cube by Fooler Dooler.
Link to the trick~ http://penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=9831

FoolerDoolers Website~ http://FoolerDoolers.com

Effect~ Magically 'Solve' the Rubik's cube instantly!
The magician cleanly displays a thoroughly mixed Rubik's Cube puzzle on all six sides. There is no question that puzzle is completely mixed. The cube is tossed into the air and INSTANTLY (and visibly), the puzzle solves itself! Once again, the cube is shown all around and in a matter of seconds, right in front of the watchful eyes of your audience, you have reset trick ready for your next performance!

This visual stunner can be performed up close for one person or on stage for 1,000.

My thoughts~ Well first when I opened up my package I thought what everyone else thinks when they open there package, .....Oh crap, not another useless one!
I inspected the gaffed Rubik's Cube a little bit more.. and thought, how smart! I read the instructions thoroughly. I watched videos on You tube and thought it was awesome. This trick does take a little preparation, but I thought it was worth buying.

Method~ There is really no hard moves you need to know, but this effect DOES require memorization.
There is no moving parts or buttons you might need to press that will solve the cube.

What you get in the package~ A specially doctored genuine Rubik's Cube Puzzle, 2 page Detailed Instructions with everything you need to know to perform this effect, and a Rubik's Cube Display stand.

Ratings~ 0 is the worst, 10 is the best, 0 is the easiest, 10 is the hardest

Effect~ Stunning and eye appealing 8/10

Method~ Fantastic and clever, will NOT break 8/10

Hardness level needed to perform~ EASY! 4/10

My overall Rating~ 9/10

Hope everyone enjoyed my Review on the Enchanted Cube by FoolerDoolers.

This trick is going for $30 on Penguin Magic

BUY IT!
Brian

Sep 1, 2007
Here is the problem I have with this

I don't think spectators can actually handle the cube, and for many types of street magic, someone is going to ask to see the cube, so I would recommend this for mainly restaurant and formal close up shows, where the audience knows not to be all touchy feely on the performer, but just to watch and let him perform.

(if you kind of understand what I'm trying to say)

~Beans

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results