The Fong Deck

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hey Everyone,

I was just browsing through facebook and saw that Daniel Madison had posted a link to "the Fong." I had no idea what it was so I clicked it...

Discuss.

-Sanj

Edit: I just realized, Daniel is in COLOR!!!!???

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
daniel has been in color many times before. the deck looks ugly and im not a huge fan of Larry Fong. But Daniel Madison is amazing at flourishing.

I am not too big a fan of the deck either, and yes I've seen him in color before, but I still thought I'd point it out. For those of you who don't know Larry Fong here is a little info obtained by a google search. :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
First off, Larry Fong is a rockstar. Cinematographer for LOST, 300, Watchmen, and shot some scenes of Star Trek = ROCKSTAR times 1,000,000. Mad love, and an amazing, down-to-earth, unspeakably talented guy. Slick magician, as well.

Ha - the deck used in this vid was actually printed by J.J. Abrams for Larry.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
It's now in the media section. I don't like the look of the deck.

It's a back design with a full face image of Larry Fong on it. What could POSSIBLY be more beautiful? Often I see spectators cry at the sight of it when I ask them to pick a card. Honestly, that's never happened, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Sep 20, 2008
my reply in that video:

It sounds ignorant to ask- whats so special about them cards? Rarity?

Also, did Daniel perform 'Flirt' at 1:07? had to rewind a bit, but im pretty sure he did. just asking for confirmation. ('Flirt' By dan and dave buck, its in their 'Andthensome' Dvd.)

Anyone care to answer?

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
This deck is by far the rarest in the land.

SCI-FI Genius JJ Abrams had this deck of cards made for Larry last year as a Christmas gift.

This was a fun video, theory11 will not be selling them (Re-gifting isn't our style). So just enjoy the beauty that is Larry Fong and the talent that is Daniel Madison.

Chill out, ya'll.

Love,

Katie

Sep 20, 2008
I think they just wanted to mess around showing the cards. It has one of their fave cinematopgraphers so why cant they?
A simple video posted doesnt mean they have an intention of selling it or calling it an" awesome deck of cards"

I dont appreciate the hostility, i was merely asking a question- and i was not implying for them to 'Sell an awesome deck of cards.'. Cards will be cards, no matter how different the stock/finish/design are.

And when i mean Hostility, i mean this from other threads. Stop being a kid, its an internet forum. Am i not allowed to ask civilized questions?
This deck is by far the rarest in the land.

Question answered. Thanks kate.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results